CCNA Security is an associate level course, and is a prerequisite to the latest CCNP Security certification.
A CCNA Security certified professional is able to develop a security infrastructure using Cisco security network devices - acquire skills to install and monitor network devices; recognize and control threats to the security structure.
CCNA Security is the foundation certification for skills required for a Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Network Security Support Engineer for cisco devices.
Other popular Cisco certifications in combination with the CCNA Security course are:
- CCNP Security
- Cisco IOS Security Specialist
- Cisco Firewall Security Specialist
- Cisco VPN Security Specialist
- Cisco IPS Security Specialist
- CS-ACS 4.2 – Cisco Secure Access Control Server
- CANAC – Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) Specialist
- SMN – Implementing Cisco Security Manager
Training will be conducted with an expert trainer. Demo is available on request. Practicals are included and required software and course-books will be sent in advance.
Course Contents for CCNA Security Click Here.
Price is $ 970 including :
- 4-days training with expert trainer
- Remote Access to Real Cisco Devices for 1 month*
- Cisco Official Curriculum
|Schedule for CCNA Security|
|Start Date||End Date|