Blogger Widgets

Have you monetized your twitter account?

I have been on Twitter for a while now. When I first started I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to do with it. I went a few months without doing much and then I started to connect with people. Eventually I started to promote my blog and then recently I began to make a little extra money from it through these two programs.

Monetize Twitter Account

SponsoredTweets.com is an online marketplace that allows you to connect directly with advertisers to engage in sponsored conversations through Twitter. Advertisers compensate you with cash in exchange for a sponsored tweet. Think of it like eBay for tweets.
All you need to get started is to set your price, add a category and some keywords then wait for offers to roll in from Advertisers. I started out at $0.50 an offer but I have quickly moved that up to $1.50 an offer.
As offers come in you can accept or reject them. If you accept an offer, your account will be credited within 24 hours of your tweet. You can cash out once your account reaches $50.
SponsoredTweets.com also has an easy to use referral program that allows you to earn money for signing up your friends. They provide links and badges to help you spread the word about SponsoredTweets. When a tweeter signs up using one of your links or badges you will receive 10% of SponsoredTweets portion of revenue for each successful transaction that Tweeter makes.


mylikes logo Become an Influencer on MyLikes and earn money or help your favorite charity by recommending what you like. Create sponsored likes for advertisers/sponsors that you like, post them on Twitter and/or embed it on your Blog. You get paid per click and your cost-per-click is set and constantly adjusted based on how influential you are and how relevant your likes are. Mine is set at $0.47 right now.
MyLikes also has a referral program too. You make a certain amount of money for each referral based on how many twitter followers they have. For example, you get $4 for every influencer with >500 friends and $10 for every influencer with >10000 friends.
As with Sponsored Tweets, as offers come in you can accept or reject them. The big difference is that you can cash out at $2! When your account hits $2, the money automatically gets deposited in your PayPal account. They boast that active users make up to $50 a month.
I am not about to quit my day job based on my earnings from these two programs but a little extra pocket money is always nice.
Have you monetized your twitter account?

No comments :