We are excited to introduce Office 365 Midsize Business!
The new Office 365 lets you choose which sales model is best for your business.
3 reasons to care about Office 365:
• The new Office is optimized for all customers. The new Office provides the power of choice with targeted solutions for your SMB customers, from Office 365 user-based subscriptions to traditional Office suite offerings.
• The new Office 365 Open and FPP programs, the existing Office 365 Advisor Program and traditional Open VL let you choose which sales model is best for your business. All partners are different, and Microsoft offers different choices for partners to make money selling the new Office.
• Office and Windows are better together; with these two new great products, you have the chance to give your customers the best productivity experience.
Office 365 Midsize Business, for businesses from 10 to 249 users, is sold in Open licenses as a one-year subscription:
Office ProPlus, always up to date
• Active Directory integration
• Up to 5 PCs/Macs + mobile devices, per user
• Full email with Exchange online
• Instant Messaging and Virtual Meetings with Lync online
• Collaboration and document sharing with SharePoint online
• Work seamlessly online and offline
How does Office 365 help you make money?
• Huge opportunities to upgrade Office 2003 and 2007 to the new Office. With Office 2003 nearing its end of support date, many customers will need to upgrade their software.
• Several options to leverage the new Office revenue opportunity, either through traditional Office Open VL, Office 365 Advisor Program, or the new Office 365 Open and FPP programs.
• Enhanced revenue opportunities with great up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
• The new Office 365 Mid-Size business will be available for customers from 10 to 249 PCs as from May 1st in open licences.
We’ve enclosed an e-mail with this one - targeted specifically to mid-market businesses. Please share with your customers, and help them transform the way they work with the new Microsoft Office.