- Go to BlackBerry ID Password Reset on either your BlackBerry phone or a computer.
- Enter your BlackBerry ID username (the email address you used to set up the account) and the verification code shown in the image.
- Click Submit. You'll see a confirmation message and an email will be sent to the email address you used to create your BlackBerry ID.
For your account security, the password reset email can't be sent to a mobility.blackberry.net email address.
- Click OK.
- Login to your email account and open the message called, "How to change your BlackBerry ID password."
If you don't see this email, check your junk mail folder.
- Click the link provided.
- Enter a new password.
- Click Submit. You'll see a confirmation message.
BlackBerry support agents can't reset the password for a BlackBerry ID. If you're sure you've entered all information correctly and you still can't reset your password using this method, you may need to create a new BlackBerry ID.